Peace to you
#261478 by Medisinyl
Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 am
maxoulou wrote:Ghost is apparently a double album with the two albums in the same box but it's only a rumor. Link: http://www.heavylaw.com/n12354-Devin-To ... trait.html

When Devin first mentioned it as becoming a double album, I believe he said he was glad the label was okay with that, so I expected this to be the case, but hadn't seen anything further until seeing your linked page.

Definitely more interested in Ghost now than I had been before. Have Feather on a CD I've been playing while working on my car in the garage...Feather generally calls for a repeat 8) .
#261676 by Jaglavak
Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 am
The Dev wrote:Single disks.

The other material will be on the bonus info for box set.

4 more decon songs, 12 more Ghost.

So for Deconstruction, that'd be... Brownman, Mad at My Dad, Ho Krll and... Traestroz, maybe? Or whatever became of the last one, which I can't spell...

Looking forward to the box set and all the goodies that'll come with it, despite already having individual copies of Ki and Addicted. I'll be ordering Decon and Ghost, too; so in the end I'll have each album individually and the box set. Waste of money? Absolutely not. I'd buy a 100 copies of each if I could, if only to support Devin, but... much as I'd like to be, I'm not a bottomless pit of money. :mrgreen:
#261680 by ctfod
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 pm

Are there any leftover tracks from Addicted? I know from Ki there's Synchronicity Freaks and a couple of jam tracks, but I've not heard or anything else from Addicted.
#261684 by swervedriver
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:20 pm
ctfod wrote:

Are there any leftover tracks from Addicted? I know from Ki there's Synchronicity Freaks and a couple of jam tracks, but I've not heard or anything else from Addicted.

Om perhaps? I think I read somewhere that was also re-recorded with Anneke singing some parts.
#261685 by Aniland
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:31 pm
Jaglavak wrote:

So for Deconstruction, that'd be... Brownman, Mad at My Dad, Ho Krll and... Traestroz, maybe? Or whatever became of the last one, which I can't spell...

Looking forward to the box set and all the goodies that'll come with it, despite already having individual copies of Ki and Addicted. I'll be ordering Decon and Ghost, too; so in the end I'll have each album individually and the box set. Waste of money? Absolutely not. I'd buy a 100 copies of each if I could, if only to support Devin, but... much as I'd like to be, I'm not a bottomless pit of money. :mrgreen:

What about Dinosaurs?
#261687 by ctfod
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:34 pm
ABout Traestorz actually, I seem to remember a vid on Dev's YouTube pag similar to the Stand one, but with Traestorz. I'm not making shit up, am I?
#261688 by Jaglavak
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 pm
ctfod wrote:ABout Traestorz actually, I seem to remember a vid on Dev's YouTube pag similar to the Stand one, but with Traestorz. I'm not making shit up, am I?

You might be; I looked through his Youtube uploads on found nothing... but, if someone could find it (if it exists) I'd be pretty happy :D

Aniland wrote:
Jaglavak wrote:

What about Dinosaurs?

No clue. I've heard about it, but I never found out if it wound up on an album, or if it got renamed, or whatever else... wasn't it supposed to be on Addicted?
#261691 by Faffy
Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 pm
^Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was going to be on Addicted.
I remember thinking to myself "wow, Dinosaurs!, I bet that's gonna be my favorite song". :P
#261772 by swervedriver
Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:00 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Just to clarify, Ghost 2 will be released after Ghost, and then 12 more Ghost song outtakes for the box set?
If so, holy crap. Awesome.

I think you're counting them double now.