Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#325254 by Silverheart
Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:13 pm
I make custom guitar picks. I'm seeing DTP on October 8th in Las Vegas, and I want to give a pick to Devin. What's the best way to arrange, approach and hand it over?

Just a little token of appreciation to this musical mastermind madman that I've enjoyed the music of for a few years... I had never really heard or heard of Devin until 2012. Being a Steve Vai fan, I was had been listening to him for years on the Sex & Religion album and was greatly impressed with the vocals, but didn't know if or what music career he had boyond that. Anyways, 2012 wasn't a very good year for me (life and stuff happened. it happens), and his music was definitely a huge sonic pick-me-up. Addicted in particular.

If the Dev reads this, whaddaya say? A free, hand made, custom and cool as heck guitar pick from a fan? I posted pretty much this exact message on the FB page. My name is Tom Brooks.
#325269 by Silverheart
Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:39 am
@fragility That's good to hear. Seeing live videos, Retinal Circus as well as Youtube, I figured that he's a pretty chill dude. But there's really no guarantee, no matter how approachable he is, he might be way over there with 10,000 poozers in the way.
#325270 by Silverheart
Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:42 am
I just figured, fans are always asking for picks... why not go the other way with it and as a fan give a pick?

Guaranteed 1 of a kind. Makes a great bass pick, decent for guitar.