Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#326454 by Kriswalt
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:40 pm
So I want to bring my son to Devin’s concert on March 19th in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I want to purchase a meet and greet ticket. I know I need a general admission ticket and a meet and greet ticket but will my son need tickets too? He will turn 7 months old on the day of the concert and he would have proper hearing protection! Will he be allowed in and will he need tickets too?
#326455 by Tyroshai
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:33 am
Kriswalt wrote:So I want to bring my son to Devin’s concert on March 19th in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I want to purchase a meet and greet ticket. I know I need a general admission ticket and a meet and greet ticket but will my son need tickets too? He will turn 7 months old on the day of the concert and he would have proper hearing protection! Will he be allowed in and will he need tickets too?

Wow, he'll probably the youngest crowd member ever! :D

It'd probably be best to speak directly with the venue regarding this, as it's their rules of entry regarding any age or safety restrictions in their venue. Most likely they'll be able to advise about the ticketing query for the meet & greet too. If not, try the ticket vendor who should be able to advise accordingly. Have a great time!