DTP boxsets galore!
#285606 by Manwards
Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:14 am
I'll be 'avin' one of these! I don't have the four albums on disc, and I'm really excited for the live DVD, though. I've been waiting years for another professionally-filmed performance. My poor copy of Safe Zone has been worn thin from repeated use...
#285611 by Jaglavak
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:00 am
Despite owning all four albums already, this looks incredible... as for whether or not I'll be getting this, I don't know. I already splurged on the deluxe version for Steven Wilson's latest earlier this year; not sure if I can get my stuff together in time to pick one of these up when they come out. Though, one of those 250 copies with an autographed litho and white vinyl sounds quite nice... :D
#285614 by ramionparas
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:39 am
I hope there will be a "simple" version of this..like only with the cds and dvds, and a cd booklet with the pictures and stuff..don't really care about the extra stuff..
#285615 by Tyroshai
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 am
Slatewoman wrote:i really hope i can afford this when the time comes... looks like it's fixin' to be pricey. i don't normally go for special editions and boxed sets, but i want the unreleased material, whatever it is.

Exactly what she said. Existing in London for the 4 hows is going to destroy my overdraft as it is. :/
#285620 by HevyMinik
Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:18 am
How come the world announces the good news when I'm away on tour?
I certainly hope they won't put the pre-order dates when I'm away somewhere witout internet!
Cunt! Anus! :lol:
#285630 by Drowd
Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:43 am
I bet Santa is gonna have alot of Cunt-Anuses to deliver this year !
It says it's supposed to be available this year...
That means they're gonna have to work the shit out of it after the 4 shows are done.
I'm gonna leave the HevyDevy.com page open and refresh it every 2 mins to make sure I get one of these Cunt-Anus.
#285651 by Slatewoman
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:26 pm
Drowd wrote:I bet Santa is gonna have alot of Cunt-Anuses to deliver this year !
That means they're gonna have to work the shit out of it after the 4 shows are done.
I'm gonna leave the HevyDevy.com page open and refresh it every 2 mins to make sure I get one of these Cunt-Anus.

wow. did i seriously need to have that spelled out for me? you know you're getting old when potty humor doesn't register. time to put me down.
#285652 by Audacity
Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:49 pm
Audacity wrote:
I swear to god I typed out "n-i-c-e-t-r-y" D:

HevyMinik wrote:How come the world announces the good news when I'm away on tour?
I certainly hope they won't put the pre-order dates when I'm away somewhere witout internet!
Bieber! Anus! :lol:

WHAT IS THIS DEVILRY.
#285661 by JuZ
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:22 pm
Slatewoman wrote:
Drowd wrote:I bet Santa is gonna have alot of Cunt-Anuses to deliver this year !

wow. did i seriously need to have that spelled out for me? you know you're getting old when potty humor doesn't register. time to put me down.

:o Noooooooo! You're not old, you're just... tired. :lol:

I think getting this done and dusted and delivered by Christmas is going to be a huge challenge. EIGHT WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! eek.
#285665 by mrbean667
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:48 pm
Audacity wrote:
Audacity wrote:
I swear to god I typed out "n-i-c-e-t-r-y" D:

HevyMinik wrote:How come the world announces the good news when I'm away on tour?
Bieber! Anus! :lol:

WHAT IS THIS DEVILRY.

Welcome to the HevyDevy forums.
#285666 by Slatewoman
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:53 pm
WHY IS IT ALL CHANGING TO BEIBER OH GOD MY CONCEPT OF REALITY IS BEING SHIFTED FORCIBLY
#285667 by swervedriver
Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:56 pm
Slatewoman wrote:WHY IS IT ALL CHANGING TO BEIBER OH GOD MY CONCEPT OF REALITY IS BEING SHIFTED FORCIBLY

Wombatman strikes again.
#285678 by Tyroshai
Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 pm
swervedriver wrote:
Slatewoman wrote:WHY IS IT ALL CHANGING TO BEIBER OH GOD MY CONCEPT OF REALITY IS BEING SHIFTED FORCIBLY

Wombatman strikes again.

:lol:
#285679 by Manwards
Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:27 pm
Well, Beiber my Beiber.