#311127 by debs
Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:13 am
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:
debs wrote:aggg omg MR Townsend tonight

....and there was a Dev there....a real live Dev....and he pleased all the kids :mrgreen:

See you folks tonight - not entirely sure where exactly the venue is on campus but there are signs to the student union building so I guess we'll all be wandering around there like lost lucky animals!

I know which building it is, I was looking at it on goggle maps its on the old campus. There should be a sign to it but if you get lost, I will prob be there at half 6 or just before 7. Me and my bf will show you the building. Also got my Zitloid shit on but it will be under a jumper and hoddie since its so cold .
#311130 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 am
debs wrote:

....and there was a Dev there....a real live Dev....and he pleased all the kids :mrgreen:

See you folks tonight - not entirely sure where exactly the venue is on campus but there are signs to the student union building so I guess we'll all be wandering around there like lost lucky animals!

I know which building it is, I was looking at it on goggle maps its on the old campus. There should be a sign to it but if you get lost, I will prob be there at half 6 or just before 7. Me and my bf will show you the building. Also got my Zitloid shit on but it will be under a jumper and hoddie since its so cold .

Cheers - I'll probably have my 2001 "Foot In Mouth" tour shirt on and no jacket unless it's pouring down as I'm mad like that :wink:

I know where the main courtyard is there as I had to go to the 'Welcome Desk' to grab my ticket so I'm sure it's close to there - I'll be walking along from Haymarket Metro.

I'll just look out for a hiding Ziltoid! :mrgreen:
#311134 by debs
Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 am
debs wrote:

Cheers - I'll probably have my 2001 "Foot In Mouth" tour shirt on and no jacket unless it's pouring down as I'm mad like that :wink:

I know where the main courtyard is there as I had to go to the 'Welcome Desk' to grab my ticket so I'm sure it's close to there - I'll be walking along from Haymarket Metro.

I'll just look out for a hiding Ziltoid! :mrgreen:

You are mad lol eps since it foggy out there I'm taken my Ziltoid puppet as well lol, so yeah look out for that. Not sure where we are coming from We might get taxi down, are a bus from westgate road or something. If I was coming from mine I'd walk past Haymarket
#311139 by Hiddos
Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:48 am
MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW

Devin Townsend's Facebook wrote:Due to less camera ticket kills needed than anticipated for the Retinal Circus recording this Saturday a handful of GA tix just became available. Better hurry if you want some...

http://www.kililive.com/artists/devin-t ... al-circus/

Go, go, go!!
#311140 by debs
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 am
Hiddos wrote:MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW

Devin Townsend's Facebook wrote:Due to less camera ticket kills needed than anticipated for the Retinal Circus recording this Saturday a handful of GA tix just became available. Better hurry if you want some...

http://www.kililive.com/artists/devin-t ... al-circus/

Go, go, go!!

Yeah saw that go people without tickets, this is gonna be a rushed trip for some
#311141 by Kaartinen
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 am
We're leaving for London on thursday. I'm so exited, and I just can't hide it! :D

If anyone sees a large-ish ponytail guy wearing a Terria hoodie, that's me. :)
#311142 by debs
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:12 am
Kaartinen wrote:We're leaving for London on thursday. I'm so exited, and I just can't hide it! :D

Going Friday can't wait for that either, i look out for ya
#311144 by gyroscop
Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 am
Hi everyone,

been a long time lurker on this forum and it's about time I write something :D

Anyhoo my girlfriend and I are leaving for London on thursday and we're staying at St. Christopher's Inn in Camden. If anyone wants to grab a beer or two grab my Voivod hoodie or my girlfriends Ziltoid.

Can't wait, it's gonna be legen-hope you're not lactose intolerant-DARY :D
#311146 by PaulC
Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 am
Leaving early Saturday morning (flight at 6.30) to Bristol. Then catching a train and should be in London for 10am. Gonna hang around the city for a little bit and then meet up with fellow Dev-ites and have some beer and food. Counting the seconds to Saturday! Gonna be UNREAL!
#311156 by gozu
Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 am
Kaartinen wrote:We're leaving for London on thursday. I'm so exited, and I just can't hide it! :D

Or me...;)
#311160 by fragility
Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:15 am
gozu wrote:

Or me...;)

Was just going to say, that doesn't massively narrow it down :wink:
#311218 by JuZ
Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:08 pm
fragility wrote:
gozu wrote:

Or me...;)

Was just going to say, that doesn't massively narrow it down :wink:

Well, it does. Down to about half the users of the forum, anyway. :lol:
#311263 by JayJay78
Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am
Hey one and all just had the following Email

We're writing to you regarding the door time for
DEVIN TOWNSEND PRESENTS THE RETINAL CIRCUS
at Roundhouse, London on SATURDAY 27/10/2012.

Please note that the door time for this event will be 1800.

If you have any query regarding your order, feel free to
contact us at http://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService

So it just keeps getting earlier and earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think hes thought get erm in early to save them freezing!