#311925 by Hiddos
Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 am
Lettuce wrote:Yeah, it followed a story. I was surprised that Seventh Wave was left out, but the songs in order do make sense.

Speaking of a song being left out, do you have any idea as to why Sunday Afternoon was left out?
#311943 by LicoriceLain
Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:20 pm
catharsis wrote:
Kong89 wrote: in such a way that it comes across as just being goofy, then people aren't going to take him seriously

I think that's the point. he spent the last 20 or so years of his career being pissed off and high, now he's just having fun and doing what he enjoys. he doesn't want to be so serious all the time. personally i enjoy fart jokes but can understand why some may be turned off by it; just don't take it so seriously, it's just entertainment! though I wouldn't call his humor complicated. type o's humor is more subtle and creative for example.

"And music, it's just entertainment folks!"
#311954 by Meh
Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm
Hiddos wrote:
Lettuce wrote:Yeah, it followed a story. I was surprised that Seventh Wave was left out, but the songs in order do make sense.

Speaking of a song being left out, do you have any idea as to why Sunday Afternoon was left out?

Maybe because the gig was Saturday Night :wink:
#311985 by Lettuce
Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:40 am
Hiddos wrote:

The script was drafted long before the Metal Hammer feature, there were many many many changes throughout the script, stuff put in, stuff taken out etc. Dev got overexcited and spilled the beans before he knew what beans were being spilled...