This is my request, wish me the best
#319467 by Thominator
Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:42 pm
So, after reading the last few pages.. Do I understand it correctly that CoC is actually NOT a DTP record? I thought it was.. confused here. :?
#319470 by ppinkham
Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:52 pm
Thominator wrote:So, after reading the last few pages.. Do I understand it correctly that CoC is actually NOT a DTP record? I thought it was.. confused here. :?

From everything I have heard, CoC is not a DTP album. It is a stand-alone album. The DTP has been working on new material though, but no word on where that is going. Devin is still working on Z2, as well.
#319474 by Thominator
Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 am
Hmm, thought I read somewhere CoC would be the final DTP album.. Would have made sense, since he's including some Ghost 2 stuff, which is DTP too. Oh well, if there is indeed another DTP album in the works that we don't know much of, then that makes the coming years even more exciting! :D Oh, how Dev spoils us
#319478 by Hiddos
Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:44 am
From what I know, there's about four or five projects currently in the making. Casualties, Z
#319479 by Thominator
Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:12 am
I remember a recent tweet by Dev in which he said he had multiple projects done about halfway/three quarters, which were all very diverse. He also once talked about a mellow album with Kat. I wonder if there are any projects included in those multiple projects that we know of..

It sure is a good time to be a Dev fan.
#319597 by Thominator
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:03 pm
Check Dev's Twitter and Facebook, lots of new info on CoC and a nice picture. So there will be a PledgeMusic campaign to fund the release of this, as it is released without a record label. And as it seems, it's neither a DTP or solo effort, but an album under the 'Casualties of Cool' monniker, if I understand correctly.
#319599 by swervedriver
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:51 pm
^ Yep, for those who missed it:

Dev's Facebook page wrote:It's time for us at team Dev to shift our focus to Devin's next musical adventure: Casualties of Cool. We'll soon launch a 3 month long crowd funding campaign on PledgeMusic since we'll be releasing this album without a record label to back it up and we'll need some serious funds to produce nice looking album packaging and get us a great promo video as eye candy. More details on all of this in the coming weeks but here's a brand new picture of Devin and the lovely Ch
#319603 by TerminX
Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 pm
Did Che do the vocals on just Trainfire, or was it her on Heaven Send as well? I was thinking it was just Trainfire but I can't seem to find that information around
#319605 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:08 pm
^That is indeed correct.

I like that this project is going under its own moniker. Makes it cooler.
#319609 by JuZ
Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am
Someone on Facebook noted that a bit of typographical adjustment may be required. Casual Ties of Cool? :lol:

Really dig the cover. It's a real departure for Dev and very much reflects the maturity and development of Dev as an artist.

My gut reaction was that it actually looks like a Depeche Mode album cover.
#319613 by Erik
Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 am
That font definitely has a Western vibe to it :)