Talk about other artists here (even though they all rip off Meshuggah)
#300512 by Faffy
Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Leechmaster wrote:Birds of Passage.

A one-woman project from New Zealand that next to no-one appears to have heard of. Her stuff is very minimalistic musically and she has a wonderful floaty voice that goes perfectly with the music she plays. If you like ambient or soft electronic music or even Sigur R
#300644 by Faffy
Wed May 02, 2012 1:36 pm
[youtube]BhJl0Vlt9NU[/youtube]
This one's naiiice

[youtube]GTzNCK83tTg[/youtube]
This one's all cool and trippy.

[youtube]kiuJHIZaN-8[/youtube]
And I love this one to bits.
#317454 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:25 pm
King Parrot. I've mentioned them a couple times before, but since they're starting to get released in Europe and pretty soon North America, thought I'd give them a plug in this thread. Their live sets are insane, so naturally they'd have a crazy video. :)

[youtube]cinvIr-O1k8[/youtube]
#317648 by MikzorTheFirst
Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:19 pm
I'm gonna assume that this has already been said, but everyone who is a fan of Dev should try listening to Leprous from Norway. Hook-drenched progressive (or, adventurous, as I like to call it) metal/rock with lot's of fun being had with the soundscapes and an exceptional singer whose style should appeal to everyone here specifically.

This one is from their new album, and probably one of their most Dev-like compositions.
[youtube]1oO2rfXgCGY[/youtube]

Here's another one from the album before (a personal favourite).
[youtube]QUN3IZOXUcY[/youtube]
#317665 by vaijuju
Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm
MikzorTheFirst wrote:I'm gonna assume that this has already been said, but everyone who is a fan of Dev should try listening to Leprous from Norway. Hook-drenched progressive (or, adventurous, as I like to call it) metal/rock with lot's of fun being had with the soundscapes and an exceptional singer whose style should appeal to everyone here specifically.

This one is from their new album, and probably one of their most Dev-like compositions.
[youtube]1oO2rfXgCGY[/youtube]

Here's another one from the album before (a personal favourite).
[youtube]QUN3IZOXUcY[/youtube]

Have look here !
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=76&p=317662#p317662

I saw the band at the french festival "Hellfest" this year! great show, only 5 songs ! 3 from the last album "coal" and two from bilateral !!!

[youtube]NO0KNFNUw[/youtube]