#326160 by EphelDuath666
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:37 pm
So Empath will be out in just a few months and can now be pre-ordered The pre-order for the limited edition digipak which includes 2 CDs has been up since Wednesday, I believe. . 2 months...man, that'll take forever! :) It's already doing pretty well in German Amazon's sales rank it seems. So hopefully lots more people will buy it! I pre-ordered mine on Wednesday. So are you psyched?

There are also two cllips available to listen to on Amazon.de and Amazon.co.uk, each 30 seconds long/short. Probably other Amazon sites too. It ain't much but hey, any teaser will do! :D
#326161 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:16 am
Oh, I'll need to get around to that pre-order soon.
I'm liking that he's also releasing a documentary in multiple videos so we can have a good look into how he made this release. Should be intriguing.
#326167 by fragility
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 pm
Victimlas wrote:For USA orders, highly recommend LaserCd. Super reasonable shipping charge and they ship fast

Many years ago, for a long time, thu used to get a sizeable proportion of my monthly income. Always had great service and prices back then!
#326208 by fragility
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:21 am
Yeah, it’s a funny one in the sense of not being a song, per se. There’s enough interesting things going on that I’m at least intrigued about the album, I suspect it will be continuing on some of the sound of the epicloud era, so I’m not drastically excited, but my interest is certainly elevated. Right, that’s my one listen done, now to wait for Empath.
#326211 by Octillus
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:12 am
Yeah no, I’ve been waiting for this for 8 years.
Think casualties is one of his best of all time, love transcendence but this bodes well for him going to the aesthetics that only he can pull off.
#326213 by EphelDuath666
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:33 am
lovin' it. It's crazy and sooooo layered. Like fragility said, this isn't really a song per se so it's hard to come to any conclusions when it comes to what the rest of the album might sound like. But sounds like we'll get 2 more songs to listen to prior to March 29th!
#326253 by Sarpale
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:17 am
Can't wait!
Listened to this podcast Devin was interviewed in and there was Empath stuff playing as background, and I did get excited about hearing that, sounded very Devyish! :D
Pre-ordered the Space cat t-shirt bundle and am contemplating to get the Wolf one too.. Kind of hoping it is sold out, I am currently sooo out of money I shouldn't spend it even on Dev stuff! :oops: