Face your chaos, know who you are!
#191649 by BlueRaja
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm
And so, it has begun...

Absolutely NO links to the download will be tolerated on this site. Post a link=Eternal Bannination. :twisted:

If you feel the need to discuss the album, discuss it here...in this thread. This is the place to do it. This thread right here. The thread you're reading now, as the album has been leaked before its official release date(s). In other words, don't discuss Ki spoilers in other threads.
#191654 by Billbo
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm
it's incredible. a definite experience and much different than devin's other work. much more quiet, much more minimal and nuanced. the melodies are gorgeous, and duris' drumming is packed with feeling. you guys will like it. i guarantee.
#191660 by BlueRaja
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:19 pm
Liampie wrote:I'll try to behave and not read this topic. Bye! :prisoner:

Lucky you.
#191671 by BlahC
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Disruptr reminds me alot of the Planet Smasher.
Lots of bits from the previous albums are in the songs, i like it.
#191678 by OceanMachine15
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:53 pm
By the way, I'm curious. How did it leak? Did someone hack the computer? They haven't been shipped out yet have they?
#191681 by campblood
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm
I've had this album for a couple weeks now. I can guarantee you I was not the one to leak it. I liked being greedy with my new Devy album.

I've listened to this album well over a non exaggerated dozen times and it is nothing short of Brilliant!!
I will never be the one to say its better then anything but it really goes well with everything he has released to date.
#191693 by OceanMachine15
Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:34 pm
Ahhhh so tempting, but I'll just chill with the Zil for a month. That way, it'll feel like it's taking less time for Addicted to come out.