The early years discussion: IR8, Wildhearts, Steve Vai, Noisescapes, etc
#196701 by swervedriver
Mon May 04, 2009 7:42 am
I love Dev's vocals on Natural Science, gives a whole new dimension to the song for me personally. I (legally) downloaded the track from the iTunes Store; I came across it when browsing for Dev stuff a few years ago and didn't recognize the title from any of the albums. I did find it odd that it had the same name as one of my favorite Rush tracks though, so that was a real surprise when I first listened to it. :D

Is this album worth buying? I'm usually not too big on cover albums, but if this is good then I may have to reconsider...
#261329 by DevinJayLeibe
Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm
I had this and did not know who Devin was, then a few years later as a Dev fan I looked at it again and I was like HOLY BOOGERS and proceeded to love the track- I think however the vocal effect on the original would have been better (like the 'in time and space' bit where there is a vocal effect all ghosty or whatever) and would have been really cool on his voice but i think that's just an issue with the music... ANYWAY totally jizzed when I realised my 2 favourite artists had collided in some way.
#293908 by carlkingdom
Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 am
Along with The Real Thing by FNM, this is probably my favorite recording / song. It's got everything. Everything about it is interesting, and the lyrics are fantastic.
#299631 by HevyMinik
Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:25 pm
So, who's this David Townson? He's playing rhythm guitar on a couple of songs :?: